Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Another new Layout

This time it's a wallpaper I made using the most gorgeous Azure Pleasure kit by Irene Alexeeva. If you haven't seen any of her work yet, you just have to check her blog. Of course I'm happy for all the freebies she offers because I'm without a job and am happy about anything free, but she also has a store which, I ashamedly admit, I haven't visited yet.

Here is a smaller version of the wallpaper I made using her kit (larger versions in four sizes can be found on my website A Tribute To Jane Seymour):



I wish my computer at home would cooperate more, but it's a real b*tch right now or I would be sitting on it making LO's to no end with all the gorgeous kits I downloaded recently. And no only layouts but I'd also try my hand again on alphas or papers, elements etc.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger charlie said...

anne..sorry you have been under the weather and your computer too..damn technology..hope you are feeling better soon..love your layout..beautiful!take care
charliexxmwah

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home