Monday, September 08, 2008

Some layouts

...that I made since I discovered digital scrapbooking.
Well, I don't use pics of myself or my family, and my favorite "subject" is Jane Seymour whom I dedicated my website to. ;)

So, here are a few Jane Seymour wallpapers where I used kits made by Mel Hains, Vicki Parker and Melissa from Sentimental Style.


Scrapkit by Sentimental Style



Scrapkit by Vicki Parker



Scrapkit by Sentimental Style



Scrapkit: Café del Mar Collab kit by Vicki Parker and Mel Hains

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger charlie said...

Thankyou for your recent lovely comments on my blog, your brushes rock lovely lady and have credited them on 2 kits now..keep up the fab work..i love it!

12:35 PM  
Blogger UBrushes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:29 PM  
Blogger UBrushes said...

Download more free photoshop brushes at: www.ubrushes.com

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home